Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wow! It has been a while!! Welcome 2015

I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!!  where is the time going??  2015! ALREADY!!  I also can not believe that I haven't posted on here is 6 months!!  that is crazy!!  I knew it had been a while, but I didn't think it was THAT long...  as I was sitting down to write out my usual new year's resolutions (this year I am calling them GOALS),  I really thought about what was important to me and what I wanted to make a priority this year...  planning has always been a major part in my life...  I have had a planner since I was in elementary school...  I just love to write lists down of any kind...  I have tried to use technology to replace my paper planners, but it just never worked for me... I NEED to write it down...  I have discovered an amazing group of people who share this same love for paper planning... I have truly found it to be a gift...  I love finding inspiration from all of these amazing people I have stumbled across on Instagram and YouTube...  I want to make this a bigger part of my life...  with that being said, one of my goals for 2015 is to blog on a regular basis and post some videos on YouTube more often...  I really enjoy it...  I will be sharing what planning system that I will be using in 2015 in the VERY near future...  look for a post and video soon!!  enjoy your celebrations!!!

fondly,
leslie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So happy to see your blogging again. This motivates me to do the same.

    ReplyDelete