Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

life update... what I have been up to

well, it has been another long while since i have posted here... i always start out with good intentions, but then life gets in the way...  i have decided that posting here is something that is important to me and that i would like to do on a regular basis... i need to make this a priority for myself...  i have been doing a lot of soul searching since the beginning of 2015... i have been on one crazy planner journey since January... but i will go into that in more detail in another post... stay tuned for that one...

the spring is the busiest time for my little family...  we are in full swing lacrosse and soccer mode...  my boys are on multiple lacrosse teams and my daughter is on a travel soccer team...  but lately i have seemed to find a really nice rhythm...  i seem to be very happy and have more time to spend on myself... it has been a long time since that has happened... fourteen years to be exact...  

i also suffer from fibromyalgia...  my neurologist has put me on medication and it is working like a dream...  i haven't had many flair ups in the last 6 months...  also, as a bonus side effect, the medication helps with migraines and i have only had one in the past six months...  that is incredible... i feel like a new person...

since i have been feeling good, i decided now was the time to start on my weight loss journey...  i kept about 10lbs of baby weight with each of my 3 kids and since being diagnosed with fibro, i put on another 10lbs due to not exercising...  i joined weight watchers in March and i am down a total of 8.6lbs to date...  i have to keep reminding myself that rome wasn't built in a day and that i will get there...  

these are some of the topics that i will be sharing here on my blog...  it will be mostly planner related still with some life updates thrown in...  all in all things have been pretty good so far in 2015 and  i look forward to posting here on a more regular basis...  it is nice to be back...

fondly,
leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment