Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 31 Filofax Setup

hey everyone...  it has been a while since I posted here... summer is finally in full swing at my house...  if it wasn't for my Filofax, I wouldn't know if I was coming or going...  I always think I have time to relax in the summer, but who am I kidding...  the kids are always running somewhere and the sports are never ending...  it seems like every sport goes all year round...  what happened to seasons...  football in the fall, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in the spring...  not anymore...  football starts the Friday before my little guys' last lacrosse tournament...  well enough of my ranting... now onto my Filofax goodness...

before I get to my current week's setup,  I just have to say that I am soooo in love with my personal sized malden!!!  it has to be my favorite Filofax yet...  I carry everything in my Filofax and I am still able to close it easily with one hand...  to me that is the test of a good Filofax... now I also want to just throw out there that I just ordered my first A5- sized Filofax...  it just shipped today... I have been going back and forth on getting an A5, so I just went for it...  as soon as it comes I will do a review for you...  FINALLY onto this week's setup...



I went with a GREEN theme...  I purchased a 2-pack of washi tape from Michael's... it was cute that I just had to use it immediately...  I ordered that cute little sticker from ebay...  it was in a 6 pack on Korean diary stickers... here is a look at how busy last week was...

 
 
and a look at my week 30 from my pocket chameleon...
 


I hope you enjoyed catching up with me...  i'm am trying to make an effort to be more timely with my blog posts... until next time...

Leslie :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment