Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Current Setup for my Filofax (March 2014)

i am trying to make an effort to blog on a more consistant basis...  i posted a video today of my current Filofax setup... i had been using 2 Filofaxes... i had my personal original in patent blacnk and my pocket size malden, which i was using as a wallet... this is one of the busiest times of the year for my kids...  they are involved in so many activites and i noticed that i had some items slipping through the cracks...  i thought it was time to move back into 1 planner...  immediately my malden came to mind...
it can hold some much and i think that it perfect for a wallet...




first up in my planner is my diary section... I have been using the DIYFISH inserts for a month now and I still am in love with them... I can't say enough about them... they are everything that I have been looking for... I will be doing a youtube video on the pages and how they work... they seem to be complicated, but they really aren't...


next up is my notes section... this is where I keep everything... I have notes from doctor visits for my family... I also have my wish lists and any other miscellaneous information that I want to hold onto...


in my old planner setup I had my project section next...  I have taken out this section in my planner, because I no longer need it... I am keeping track of my project life information in my diary section... the diyfish inserts have the perfect spot to list this information and I really like having it close to my calendar... I had you tube and blog sections next, but I am now keeping track of that information in my new Midori Traveler's Notebook (I will be posting a setup video on this in the near future)...


up next in the planner are my information, finance and contact sections.  they are all the same and I have not made any changes to these sections since first setting up my Filofax...


there are 2 pens that I keep in my Filofax...they are a 5 color coleto pen and a sharpie fine point pen...I use the sharpie to write with and my coleto to color code my calendar... look for a color coding video to come soon also... 
until the next time...


leslie :-)


P.S.
I am sorry that I haven't added any photos or videos to my posts... I am having problems loading the files... I hopefully can resolve this soon... thanks...










No comments:

Post a Comment