Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 12 - Wrap Up

    Hey everyone-  this post is a little late... I would have liked it to have gone up yesterday, but I had to take my youngest to the doctor... He has had a terrible xough over the weekend... Turns out he has brochitis...  So I have been hanging with him most of the time... (He is the snugglieat of my kids and loves to cuddle when he is sick)... Now back to the important stuff... Filofax!!  LOL!!

    Here are the photos for my completed Week 12:

       My weekly view and weekly chart

                          Monday

            Tuesday and Wednesday

                Thursday and Friday

                Saturday and Sunday

     I will also be including the completed week 12 in my DIYFish inserts for my Midori Traveler's Notebook. 

              Week 12 in my MTN

     I'll see you back her next week with my completed Week 13. Have a great week!!!

Leslie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment