Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

filofax - week 34 completed

hey everyone...  it has been crazy around here... the kids go back to school in 2 weeks and we are trying to cram in as much summer fun as possible...  I finally had some time to sit down and decorate for the upcoming week...  I found this really cute tape for Scotch brand when we were shopping for school supplies at Staples... I just HAD to use it right away...  here is my decoration for my week in my A5 Original...



I added some of the Martha Stewart dew drops that I also picked up at Staples...I got the idea from Mary Drab to use the dew drops for reoccurring appointments or activities...  this seems to be working well for me... here is how the layout looks for my personal Finsbury...



you may have noticed that I changed the inserts in my personal Filofax from a week on 2 pages to a week on 1 page with notes...  this is part of the answer to my Filofax dilemma...  I will be doing another post about my new Filofax setups...  stay tuned for that post...  I also wanted to show you the items that I used to decorate my Filofaxes for the week...

 
I used the Muji stamp and Pear Tart Memento ink dewdrop to stamp on my A5 diary...  the Martha stewart dew dops and the wavy, blue and green washi tape are both from staples...  the thin blue washi came in a set from Michael's...  

in case you were wondering,  here is what my completed pages for week 34 in my A5 looked like...


have a great week and keep your eyes out for the answer to my dilemma!!!

Fondly,
Leslie :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment