Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Week 13 Wrap Up for my Filofax & Midori

Hey everyone... This has been one crazy week...  My kids sports have started in full force and I am all over the place... I am finally getting a chance to blog about my completed week 13 in my Filofax and my Midori.   Here we go:  

a view of my weekly view, my project life section, meal planning and my weekly chart. 



This is the view of Monday:



This is the view of Tuesday & Wednesday:



This is the view of Thursday & Friday:



This is the view of Saturday & Sunday:

 

Now for a look at my completed week of my Diyfish inserts  in my Midori Traveler's Notebook:



One thing that I really love about the Diyfish inserts, is that I can always see my weekly view and my monthly view (which you can't see in the pictures). 

Well, I hope everyone has a great ending to their week.  Hopefully, I will be able to get my weekly post up sooner than Friday next week!!  Here's to hoping.,,

Leslie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment