Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Filofax & MTN wrap up - week 17

hey everyone - i hope everyone is liking the new layout and design on our blog... my daughter picked it out from an etsy shop called DREAMLIKE MAGIC...  They had the cutest designs...  This was lizzy's favorite one...  she is very into aqua right now and I did not want anything too busy... this was a perfect fit... one of my goals for this year, is to post consistently on our blog and our other social media accounts...  last week went well, so let's see if I can keep this up...  

we had a relatively quiet weekend as far as sports were concerned... only 3 games...  it was a nice change for us...  i was able to get some chores done that normally have to wait until the week...  now onto the good stuff... my filo and MTN...

                       my A5 finsbury

i have to say that i really enjoyed using my a5 again... i didn't realize how much I missed her...  

          weekly layout & weekly chart

                     monday view

           tuesday & wednesday view

                 thursday & friday view

                saturday & sunday view

now i am onto my diyfish inserts for my midori traveler's notebook...  i can not say enough how much i love these inserts...  they are fantastic...  the layout is great...

              weekly view in my MTN 

i hope that everyone has a great week... finally the weather is starting to feel a bit like spring around here... yay!!!

leslie 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment