Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

my aqua saffiano setup - part #1

i just have to start off by saying that i LOVE my personal size saffiano... it is the softest planner that i have seen... (still waiting on a malden)...i can not believe how much i can fit into it... and i have ALOT in there... you can head over to my YOU TUBE channel to see a video on my set up... my channel is teamfilofax719 ... please stop on by and subscribe...

for those of you who do not like to visit on you tube, here are some pictures of my saffiano...


this is the inside cover... the black sheet is a heavy duty plastic that i took from an old FC planner that i had decades ago (and i mean decades!!) i glued a bookmark from barnes and noble on it to dress it up a bit...


next is an open envelope that came with the saffiano and a bookmark with transparent arrows on it... this is one of my favorite purchases so far... it was only $1.95... i was very happy... you can also see an old zipper pocket from FC that i have some post it flags and martha stewart dew drops...


now is the back of the zipper envelope and my flyleaf with some stickers in front of the 2013 year at a glance page...



this is my weekly view... i use the 2PPW dairy refill from FF... i also have a clear page finder and a flyleaf in between both weeks... i use the muji stamp for my to do lists... i was having a hard time using this layout until i got the stamp... i am just able to organize it better... i guess that is my OCD kicking in... if i run out of room, i use a smash pad sheet to write more notes on... i stick it to the flyleaf using washi tape and then when it time to move onto the next week, i just stick onto the weekly pages...

i have been using the 2PPW pages for a few weeks now and i am adjusting... i am actually liking it... i was a FC 2PPD girl for a VERY long time and thought that i would give the FF pages a shot and i am really liking it...

come on back tomorrow and i will go through the rest of my binder and my other goodies that i have stashed in there... see you tomorrow

leslie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment