Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

my color coding system for my filofax

yesterday I posted a video on our you tube channel on how I color code stuff in my Filofax...  if you missed it, I will do a little review here on the blog...  I wanted to post this earlier, but it has been a very busy week with it being the first week my kids are off from school...  I can't believe the school year has ended and summer is here...  it went a little too fast for my liking...  anyways onto my color code system... 



right after my daily tab in my Filofax I have a color code page that I can refer to when planning out my day...  I have it broken into 2 sections:  one for my daily calendar, which is the 2PPW Filofax pages and the other which is the franklin covey 2PPM tabbed pages...  they are similar, but I do color code them in a slightly different way...



for my daily pages, I write all appointments and to do's in the same color.  based on who the appointment is for, I will color code it using my markit dots...  these have to be one of my
favorite Filofax goodies... you can get them on their website www.markitdots.com ... I ordered mine on amazon... 


this is how it looks all put together...



I will post tomorrow on how I color code my monthly tabs...  see you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment