Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

my aqua saffiano setup - part #2

hey everyone...  i am back with part 2 of my filofax setup... i am currently using my personal sized saffiano in aqua and i can't stop saying how much i love this binder...  i have soooo much stuff in there and i can still easily close it...  so let's continue with the set up...


the next section is my notes section...  in there i have my to do pages that came with the filofax... i use this for a general to do list for the month...  once i have completed the task, i check it off and cross it off with a highlighter...  i keep all my unused pages clipped together with a cute magnetic paper clip...  i also keep my wish lists in this section also...


next up is my projects section... i use post it tabs on the top of the pages to break it into 5 sections... they are:  project life, scrapbooking, copic, you tube, & blog...  i really like breaking this tab into these sections...  it is helping me stay more organized and on top of my projects...


this section is for my personal information...  this is also broken into smaller groups with more tabs on the top of the pages... there are tabs for:  family information, website tracker, car information,  & travel information... 


 

my final tab is for my addresses...  i have a business card holder for important business cards (i.e. doctor office, vet, insurance company, pediatrician, etc...)  i also have behind that my A-Z tabs.  behind each tab i have 2 contact sheets that came with the binder...  i am thinking about removing the A-Z tabs...  i'll let you know what i decide to do...


last but not least are my FC 2PPM pages...  i really love the layout of these... they are slightly bigger than the rest of the FF pages but they fit with out a problem in my saffiano...  i also use a color code system on the 2PPM sheets as well... it is a little different from the color code system that i use on my weekly pages...


at the end of my binder is some sticker sheets from sticko brand that i got at michaels... i love these because they are small and they come pre-punched to fit in a personal sized FF...  i also have a day runner envelope that is empty at the moment...  i'm sure i will find a use for it  ;-) ...  the binder also came with a notepad that fits perfectly into the back pocket on the saffiano...

i hoped you enjoyed the tour through my saffiano...  see you soon!!




1 comment:

  1. Love your setup... :) May I ask, what kind of tabs are those & are they sturdy...???

    ReplyDelete